An update for Bing Bar version 6.3 is available
- MSN Toolbar version 3.0
- MSN Toolbar version 4.0
- Bing Bar version 5.0
Note MSN Toolbar is now known as Bing Bar.
Issues that this update resolves or improvesThis update resolves some issues in which the toolbar causes Windows Internet Explorer to crash. Additionally, the update provides a deeper integration of the toolbar with Windows Live Hotmail and with Windows Live Messenger.
After you install this update, the following extensions are installed in Internet Explorer:
- Bing Bar
- Search Helper
- Bing Bar Browser Helper Object (BHO)
Microsoft UpdateThis update is available from the following Microsoft Update website:
How to obtain the latest version of Bing BarYou can also download the latest version of Bing Bar from the following Microsoft website:
How to uninstall Bing BarTo uninstall Bing Bar from Windows Vista or from Windows 7, follow these steps:
- Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
- Under Programs, click Uninstall a program.
- In the Uninstall or change program list, click Bing Bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions.
To uninstall Bing Bar from Windows XP, follow these steps:
- Click Start, click Control Panel, and then double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- In the Currently installed programs list, click Bing Bar, and then click Remove.
Αναγνωριστικό άρθρου: 2459075 - Τελευταία αναθεώρηση: 12/06/2010 04:06:00 - Αναθεώρηση: 2.0
- kbfix atdownload kbsurveynew kbexpertisebeginner KB2459075