FIX: "The orchestration has no logical ports" error on the Binding tab for a BizTalk Server 2010 orchestration in BizTalk Server Administration Console
Consider the following scenario:
- You deploy a Microsoft BizTalk Server 2010 orchestration that contains logical ports.
- You open the properties dialog box of the BizTalk orchestration in BizTalk Server Administration Console.
In this scenario, you receive the following error message on the Binding
tab, and you cannot add the BizTalk orchestration to the list:
The orchestration has no logical ports.
This issue occurs because BizTalk Server Administration Console does not load the logical ports for the orchestration correctly.
Cumulative update information
For more information about how to obtain the cumulative update package, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Cumulative update package 1 for BizTalk 2010
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
For more information about orchestrations, visit the following MSDN website:
For more information about BizTalk Server hotfixes, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Information about BizTalk Server hotfixes
Article ID: 2482225 - Last Review: 05/23/2011 02:39:00 - Revision: 1.0
- Microsoft BizTalk Server Branch 2010
- Microsoft BizTalk Server Developer 2010
- Microsoft BizTalk Server Enterprise 2010
- Microsoft BizTalk Server Standard 2010
- kbqfe kbfix kbexpertiseadvanced kbsurveynew kbbiztalk2000sp1fix kbbtsadmin KB2482225