The Store.exe process crashes when you try to unmount an active copy of a mailbox database that is hosted by a mailbox server in an Exchange Server 2010 SP1 environment
- You have a mailbox server that is a member of a Database Availability Group (DAG) in a Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1) environment.
- The Exchange Information Store service (Store.exe) is running on the mailbox server.
- The mailbox server hosts the active copy of the mailbox database.
- You try to unmount the active copy of the mailbox database.
Article ID: 2497682 - Last Review: 04/06/2011 18:33:00 - Revision: 2.0
- kbqfe kbfix kbhotfixrollup kbexpertiseinter kbsurveynew KB2497682