The OOF message is not removed from the “Type a note” box in Office Communicator
Consider the following scenario:
- You use Microsoft Office Communicator in an Office Communications Server 2007 R2 environment.
- You turn on the Out of Office (OOF) assistant in Outlook.
Note After you do this, the OOF message displays in the Type a note box in your Office Communicator.
- You turn off the OOF assistant or you wait for the OOF message to expire.
In this scenario, the OOF message is not removed from the Type a note
This issue occurs because the expiration maintenance task does not successfully remove the OOF message.
To resolve this issue, install the following cumulative update:
Description of the cumulative update package for Office Communications Server 2007 R2 database: November, 2010
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Article ID: 2509059 - Last Review: 03/04/2011 09:02:00 - Revision: 1.0
- Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2 Enterprise Edition
- Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2 Standard Edition
- kbqfe kbfix kbsurveynew kbexpertiseinter kbhotfixrollup KB2509059