Lync 2010 Phone Edition crashes when you click an option in the “Redirect” menu after you redirect an incoming call
- You have a delegate in a Microsoft Lync Server 2010 environment.
- You redirect an incoming call to the delegate by using a telephone that is running Lync 2010 Phone Edition for Polycom CX700 and LG-Nortel IP Phone 8540.
- The delegate answers the call.
- You receive a notification that the call is answered.
- You click an option in the Redirect menu when the notification displays.
Article ID: 2517743 - Last Review: 04/04/2011 22:18:00 - Revision: 1.0
- kbqfe kbfix kbsurveynew kbexpertiseinter kbhotfixrollup KB2517743