Event ID 2153 is logged on each database availability group member in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
Event ID: 2153
The log copier was unable to communicate with server '<FQDN of remote server>'. The copy of database '<Database name>\<local server name>' is in a disconnected state. The communication error was: A timeout occurred while communicating with server '<FQDN of remote server>'. Error: The network read operation didn't complete within 15 seconds. The copier will automatically retry after a short delay.
- A remote host does not process a log copy request correctly.
- The Get-MailboxDatabaseCopyStatus cmdlet returns the Disconnected status for the database that is mentioned in the error.
- When this issue occurs, you may not be able to run backups on the server.
- The remote host may process the next log copy request correctly after few seconds.
For more information about the Get-MailboxDatabaseCopyStatus cmdlet, visit the following Microsoft website:
Artikelnummer: 2533543 – Letzte Überarbeitung: 07/28/2011 02:47:00 – Revision: 3.0
- kbqfe kbfix kbhotfixrollup kbsurveynew kbexpertiseinter KB2533543