You cannot edit a cell in a DHMTL grid after you delete the cell's contents in Internet Explorer 8 on a computer that is running Windows Vista or Windows Server 2008
Consider the following scenario:
- You access an HTML-based webpage by using Windows Internet Explorer 8 on a computer that is running Windows Vista or Windows Server 2008.
- You delete the contents of a cell in a DHTML grid on the page.
- You change the focus away from the cell.
- You try to edit the cell again.
Note When the cell is empty, an error message should be displayed. However, you should still be able to edit the cell.
To resolve this issue on a client computer, install the following update.
Security update informationTo resolve this issue, install the most recent cumulative security update for Internet Explorer. To do this, visit the following Microsoft website: Note This update was first included in security update 2530548 (MS11-050). For more information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
2530548 MS11-050: Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer: June 14, 2011
Article ID: 2556260 - Last Review: 07/19/2011 06:38:00 - Revision: 2.0
Windows Internet Explorer 8
- kbsurveynew kbexpertisebeginner kbexpertiseinter kbprb kbqfe KB2556260