The application-sharing service consumes excessive memory resources in Lync Server 2010
The application-sharing service consumes excessive memory resources on a Microsoft Lync Server 2010 server. Therefore, one or more of the following issues occur:
- The Lync Server 2010 server crashes.
- Lync 2010 users are disconnected from a conference.
- Lync 2010 users cannot create a conference.
- Lync 2010 users cannot share applications.
- Lync 2010 users experience issues with audio conferences and video conferences.
To resolve this issue, install the following cumulative update:
Description of the cumulative update for Lync Server 2010, Conferencing Server: July 2011
Article ID: 2560098 - Last Review: 07/25/2011 20:20:00 - Revision: 1.0
Microsoft Lync Server 2010 Standard Edition, Microsoft Lync Server 2010 Enterprise Edition
- kbqfe kbsurveynew kbexpertiseinter kbfix kbhotfixrollup KB2560098