The decomposition tree for one of multiple KPIs is not displayed in PerformancePoint Services when the KPIs have different data sources
Consider the following scenario:
- You enable PerformancePoint Services in Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010.
- You create two Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), which are configured to use different data sources in a site collection.
- You select the decomposition tree for the first KPI, and the decomposition tree is displayed.
- You select the decomposition tree for the second KPI.
In this scenario, the decomposition tree for the second KPI is not displayed. Additionally, you receive the following error message:
An exception occurred while analyzing a cell in the Decomposition Tree. See the application event log for details.
To resolve this issue, apply the following update:
Description of the PerformancePoint Services for SharePoint Server 2010 hotfix package (Ppsmawfe-x-none.msp, Ppsmamui-xx-xx.msp): February 28, 2012
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Article ID: 2597990 - Last Review: 02/29/2012 01:08:00 - Revision: 1.0
PerformancePoint Services in Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010
- kbqfe kbsurveynew kbexpertisebeginner KB2597990