FIX: Large files become corrupted during file transfer through the Socks V4 client
- You have a server that is running Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) 2006.
- Internal clients use ISA 2006 as their outgoing firewall.
- Internal clients use Socks V4 to connect to an Internet resource through the ISA 2006 server.
- A Socks V4 internal client has to download a large file from the Internet resource, for example, by using FTP protocol.
Article ID: 2620088 - Last Review: 10/05/2011 23:21:00 - Revision: 1.0
- kbqfe kbfix kbexpertiseadvanced kbhotfixserver kbhotfixrollup kbcorrupt KB2620088