The screensaver does not start when you perform media connectivity actions in Lync 2010
- You enable the screensaver, and then specify a screensaver idle time-out value.
- You create a meeting by using Microsoft Lync 2010, and then you perform application-sharing in the meeting.
- You let the computer idle for a time that is longer than the specified screensaver idle time-out value.
Note This issue also occurs if you perform other media connectivity actions. For example, the issue occurs in the following scenarios:
- You create an audio or video meeting.
- You perform application-sharing in a peer to peer instant message (IM) conversation.
- You make an audio or video call to other user.
After the update is installed, the environment administrator must run the following command in Lync Server Management Shell to apply a client policy:
Article ID: 2647471 - Last Review: 11/24/2011 10:18:00 - Revision: 1.0
- kbqfe kbfix kbsurveynew kbexpertisebeginner KB2647471