FIX: You cannot use the WCF-based SAP adapter to send multiple IDOCs as a batch in BizTalk Adapter Pack 2.0
- BizTalk Adapter Pack 2.0
- You use the Microsoft Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)-based SAP adapter from Microsoft BizTalk Adapter Pack 2.0 to connect to an SAP system on a computer that is running Microsoft BizTalk Server.
Note The WCF-based SAP adapter is also known as the Microsoft BizTalk Adapter for mySAP Business Suite 3.0.
- You create a BizTalk project. Then, you use the Add adapter service reference wizard to create schemas for intermediate document (IDOC) inbound operations for the SAP system. The BizTalk project uses the WCF-based SAP adapter to receive IDOCs from the SAP system.
- You cannot send multiple IDOCs as a batch even if you manually change the maxOccurs setting to a value that is larger than 1 in the generated schema.
- The issue does not occur when you use the WCF-SAP adapter that is included in Microsoft BizTalk Adapter Pack 2010 because the maxOccurs setting is set to 2147483647.
Cumulative update information
BizTalk Adapter Pack 2.0A hotfix is available to resolve this issue. This hotfix is available individually and is included in Cumulative Update 5 for BizTalk Adapter Pack 2.0.
For more information about how to obtain the cumulative update package, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Article ID: 2650377 - Last Review: 01/20/2012 20:51:00 - Revision: 1.0
- kbqfe kbfix kbexpertiseadvanced kbsurveynew kbbiztalk2002presp1fix kbbtsadapters KB2650377