A user whose display name is in Korean cannot be found in Lync 2010
Consider the following scenario:
- You update Microsoft Lync 2010 to version 4.0.7577.314 by installing the update that is mentioned in Microsoft Knowledge Base (KB) article 2571543.
- You sign in to Lync 2010 by using a user account whose display name is in English.
- You try to search for a user whose display name is in Korean.
- You type the Korean user name in the Find a contact box, and then press Enter.
To resolve this issue, install the following cumulative update:
2670326 Description of the cumulative update for Lync 2010: February 2012
To work around this issue, do not press Enter, or you can press Enter two times when you type the user name to perform the search.
Article ID: 2661952 - Last Review: 03/01/2012 23:09:00 - Revision: 1.0
Microsoft Lync 2010
- kbqfe kbsurveynew kbfix kbexpertiseinter KB2661952