The time stamp that is displayed in the IM conversation windows is truncated in Lync 2010
Consider the following scenario:
- You open Region and Language in Control Panel.
- You change Short time under Date and time formats to tt h:mm.
- You change the Format to one of the following languages:
- Chinese (Simplified, PRC)
- Chinese (Traditional, Taiwan)
- Japanese (Japan)
- Korean (Korea)
- You sign in to Microsoft Lync 2010, and start an instant message conversation.
To resolve this issue, install the following cumulative update:
2670326 Description of the cumulative update for Lync 2010: February 2012
Article ID: 2666702 - Last Review: 03/01/2012 23:08:00 - Revision: 1.0
Microsoft Lync 2010
- kbqfe kbfix kbsurveynew kbexpertiseinter KB2666702