How to scan and insert a picture or image in Publisher 2010
See the solution for Office 2007
See the solution for Office 2003
Not sure how to scan and insert a picture into Publisher 2010? No worries, we'll walk you through it. First, use the scanner software or the Fax and Scan feature in Windows to scan and save your picture to your computer. Now, open Publisher 2010, and:
- Click Insert > Picture
- Go to the folder where you saved the picture.
- Select the picture, and then click Insert.
You can also use the Microsoft Clip Organizer to scan and insert your picture to a Clip Art collection. You can then search and insert the picture from the collection in Publisher. To do this:
- Click Start > All Programs > Microsoft Office > Microsoft Office 2010 Tools and open Microsoft Clip Organizer.
- Click File > Add Clips to Organizer > From Scanner or Camera.
- In the Insert Picture from Scanner or Camera dialog box, under Device, select the scanner and then click Insert.
- Close the Clip Organizer and open Publisher 2010.
- Click Insert > Clip Art.
- Type "scan" in the Search For box and click Go. You can also type the name of the image.
- Double-click the image to insert it.
Need more help?Get help from the Microsoft Community online, search for more information on Microsoft Support or Office Help and How To, or learn more about Assisted Support options.
Article ID: 2685672 - Last Review: 10/03/2012 17:26:00 - Revision: 13.0
Microsoft Publisher 2010