MS12-046: Description of the security update for Visual Basic for Applications: July 10, 2012
- Home users:Skip the details: Download the updates for your home computer or laptop from the Microsoft Update website now:
- IT professionals:
How to obtain help and support for this security updateHelp installing updates: Support for Microsoft Update
Security solutions for IT professionals: TechNet Security Troubleshooting and Support
Help protect your computer that is running Windows from viruses and malware:Virus Solution and Security Center
Local support according to your country: International Support
Prerequisites to apply this security updateTo install this security update, you must have one of the following installed on the computer:
- Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications 6.3 runtime
- Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications 6.4 runtime
- Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications 6.5 runtime
Restart informationYou may have to restart the computer after you install this security update.
Security update replacement informationThis security update replaces the following security update:
Removal informationAfter you install this security update, you cannot remove the update.
File informationThe English (United States) version of this security update has the file attributes (or later file attributes) that are listed in the following table. The dates and times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). When you view the file information, it is converted to local time. To find the difference between UTC and local time, use the Time Zone tab in the Date and Time item in Control Panel.
|File name||File version||File size||Date||Time||Platform|
Article ID: 2688865 - Last Review: 07/10/2012 17:12:00 - Revision: 1.0
- kbexpertiseinter kbqfe kbsecurity kbsecbulletin kbsecvulnerability kbfix kbbug kbsurveynew KB2688865