The "Open Message In Conflict" button is not available in the conflict notification message in Exchange Server 2010
Consider the following scenario:
- Multiple users edit and save the same public folder message at the same time in a Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 environment.
- Both the users and the public folder owner receive a conflict notification message.
- The recipients of the conflict notification message open it by using Microsoft Outlook.
In this scenario, the Open Message In Conflict
button is not available in the conflict notification message.
This issue occurs because the Exchange server cannot retrieve a property of the conflict notification message.
To resolve this issue, install the following update rollup:
Description of Update Rollup 4 for Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 2
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
For more information about a similar issue that occurs in Exchange Server 2007, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
The "Open Message In Conflict" button is not available in the conflict notification message for Exchange Server 2007 users
For more information about the conflict notification message, go to the following Microsoft website:
Article ID: 2702963 - Last Review: 08/14/2012 15:13:00 - Revision: 1.0
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 2
- kbqfe kbfix kbsurveynew kbexpertiseinter KB2702963