Description of the cumulative update package for Lync 2010 for iPad: June 2012
This article describes the cumulative update for Microsoft Lync 2010 for iPad that is dated June 2012.
Issue that this update fixesThis cumulative update fixes the following issues:
- 2721082 Time of meetings is displayed as "null" in the meeting list in Lync 2010 for iPhone or in Lync 2010 for iPad
- 2721077 An update is available to enable Lync 2010 for iPad and Lync 2010 for iPhone to display the Inactive presence status after 5 minutes in an idle state
- 2721076 You cannot sign in to Lync 2010 for iPhone and Lync 2010 for iPad when your user account is associated with many email addresses in a Lync Online environment
- 2716469 You are disconnected from an audio conference when you try to join the conference by using Lync 2010 for iPad
- 2716470 An update is available that adds support for SOCKS 5 in Lync 2010 for iPad
- 2716472 iPhone or iPad does not push notifications to Lync 2010 for iPhone or to Lync 2010 for iPad when you restart the iPhone or iPad after you sign out of Lync 2010
- 2673225 Description of the cumulative update package for Lync 2010 for iPad: March 2012
Update package information
Apple App StoreThe update package is available for download from the Apple App Store. To download the update package, go to the following Apple App Store website:
PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites for installing this update package.
Restart requirementYou must restart the iPad to save data before you apply this update.
Update replacement informationThis update does not replace a previously released update.
Registry informationYou do not have to make any changes in the registry to apply this update.
For more information about software update terminology, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
824684 Description of the standard terminology that is used to describe Microsoft software updates
Article ID: 2709412 - Last Review: 07/06/2012 04:18:00 - Revision: 3.0
Microsoft Lync 2010 for iPad
- kbfix kbsurveynew kbexpertiseinter KB2709412