FIX: You receive the generic "Authentication Failed" error message and are not prompted to change your expired password when you try to log on to a Forefront Unified Access Gateway 2010 portal
- You have a server that is running Microsoft Forefront Unified Access Gateway (UAG) 2010 Service Pack 1.
- You have a portal that has the following features enabled under Advanced Trunk Configuration:
- Enable users to change passwords
- Notify user <number_of_days> Days Prior to Expiration
- You log on to the portal by using a user account that has an expired password.
In this scenario, your log on may be unsuccessful, and you receive the generic "Authentication Failed" error message. Additionally, you are not prompted to change your password.
Article ID: 2743268 - Last Review: 12/07/2012 08:32:00 - Revision: 1.0
- kbqfe kbfix kbexpertiseinter kbsurveynew kbbug KB2743268