A closed InPrivate tab is recovered when you press Ctrl+Shift+T in Internet Explorer 10 in Windows 8
Consider the following scenario:
- You use Internet Explorer 10 on a computer that is running Windows 8.
- You browse to a webpage on a tab that is running in InPrivate Browsing mode.
- You close the InPrivate tab.
- You press Ctrl+Shift+T to reopen closed tabs.
In this scenario, the InPrivate tab is recovered. Note
InPrivate tabs should not be recoverable after they are closed.
Security update information
To resolve this issue, install the most recent cumulative security update for Internet Explorer. To do this, go to the following Microsoft website:Notes
- This update was first included in the following security update:
MS13-009: Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer: February 12, 2013
- For more technical information about the most recent cumulative security update for Internet Explorer, go to the following Microsoft websites:
For more information about software update terminology, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Description of the standard terminology that is used to describe Microsoft software updates
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
ИД на статията: 2809416 – Последен преглед: 02/12/2013 18:46:00 – Редакция: 2.0
Internet Explorer 10
- kbqfe kbfix kbbug kbsurveynew kbexpertiseinter KB2809416