User in a lobby receives incorrect information when they are denied entry to a conference in Lync 2013
Consider the following scenario:
- User A schedules a conference in Microsoft Outlook or uses the Meet Now option to start a conference in Microsoft Lync 2013.
- User A configures restricted entry for the conference.
- User B clicks the conferencing link to try to join the conference.
- User B enters the lobby, and then user A denies user B access to the conference by using the lobby UI.
In this scenario, user B is removed from user A's lobby UI. However, user B's Lync 2013 client still displays user B in the lobby, together with the following message:
Hello. You're in our virtual lobby, so make yourself comfortable. The organizer will let you in soon.
This issue occurs because of an incorrect enumeration value.
To resolve this issue, install the following cumulative update:
Description of the Lync 2013 updates: February 2013
Article ID: 2814253 - Last Review: 02/20/2013 08:35:00 - Revision: 1.0
Microsoft Lync 2013
- kbexpertiseinter kbsurveynew kbqfe kbfix KB2814253