User in a lobby receives incorrect information when they are denied entry to a conference in Lync 2013
- User A schedules a conference in Microsoft Outlook or uses the Meet Now option to start a conference in Microsoft Lync 2013.
- User A configures restricted entry for the conference.
- User B clicks the conferencing link to try to join the conference.
- User B enters the lobby, and then user A denies user B access to the conference by using the lobby UI.
Article ID: 2814253 - Last Review: 02/20/2013 08:35:00 - Revision: 1.0
- kbexpertiseinter kbsurveynew kbqfe kbfix KB2814253