"0x000000A0" Stop error when you resume Windows 8 or Windows Server 2012 from hibernate
- You have a Windows 8 or Windows Server 2012-based computer that has high performance disks, and low performance processors or a single core CPU.
- You put the computer into hibernate (S4).
- You try to resume the computer from hibernate.
- This Stop error describes an INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR issue.
- The parameters in this Stop error message vary, depending on the configuration of the computer.
- Not all "Stop 0x000000A0" errors are caused by this issue.
Cumulative Update informationTo resolve this issue, install the Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012 cumulative update 2822241. For more information about how to obtain this cumulative update package, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Article ID: 2823506 - Last Review: 10/09/2014 13:14:00 - Revision: 3.0
- kbmdd kbqfe kbhotfixserver kbfix kbexpertiseadvanced kbsurveynew KB2823506