Update is available that adds delegate management features to Lync for Mac 2011
This article describes an update that adds features to Microsoft Lync for Mac 2011 that help you manage delegates. After you install the update, the following features are available in Lync for Mac 2011:
- Delegates are displayed in the Delegate group on the Contacts tab.
- You can add a delegate to the Delegate group, or you can remove a delegate from the Delete group.
- You receive a toast notification when a delegate’s telephone is ringing. The notification shows which delegate is receiving the call.Note This feature is available only after you select the My Delegates option for the "Simultaneously ring" feature on the Phone Calls tab.
- You receive a toast notification when a delegate answers a telephone call. The notification shows which delegate answered the call.
To add these features to Lync for Mac 2011, install the following cumulative update:
2844274 Description of the Microsoft Lync for Mac 2011 14.0.5 update
You can use the secondary extension feature activation (SEFAUtil) tool to set up delegate call forwarding and answering for other users.
For more information about the SEFAUtil tool, go to the following Microsoft website:
Article ID: 2851291 - Last Review: 06/05/2013 22:13:00 - Revision: 1.0
Microsoft Lync for Mac 2011
- kbqfe kbfix kbsurveynew kbexpertisebeginner KB2851291