Messaging Records Management 2.0 policy can't be applied in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- You put a mailbox on litigation hold in a Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 environment that has Update Rollup 5 for Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 2 or a later-version update rollup installed.
- You press Shift+Delete to permanently delete more than 2,000 items, or you delete more than 2,000 items in the Deleted Items folder in Microsoft Outlook. This action moves deleted items to the "Recoverable Items\Deletions" folder.
Note You can view the "Recoverable Items\Deletions" folder by using the Microsoft Foundation Classes MAPI (MFCMAPI) tool or by using the Recover Deleted Items tool in Outlook.
- You apply a Messaging Records Management (MRM) 2.0 policy to the mailbox.
- You try to manually enforce the retention policy, or the retention policy is automatically enforced when the retention age limit is reached.
Event ID: 10025
Processing of the current batch of items in mailbox 'Mailbox' failed. The expiration action is 'MoveToFolder'. Source folder: 'Deletions'. Target folder: 'Purges'.
Source folder ID: 'Source_folder_ID'. Target folder ID: 'Target_folder_ID'.
Exception: 'Microsoft.Exchange.Data.Storage.PartialCompletionException: Move/Copy messages failed. ---> Microsoft.Mapi.MapiExceptionPartialCompletion: MapiExceptionPartialCompletion: Unable to copy message(s).
Note This issue does not occur when the Deletions folder is empty.
Article ID: 2854564 - Last Review: 08/13/2013 16:51:00 - Revision: 2.0
- kbqfe kbfix kbsurveynew kbexpertiseinter KB2854564