You cannot start a collaboration application that is integrated with Lync 2013
Consider the following scenario:
- You integrate Microsoft Lync 2013 with a third-party collaboration application by adding information about the application into the registry.
- You define a path that contains the %contact-id% parameter to start the collaboration application.
- You open a conversation window in Lync 2013.
- You click the More Options button to open the collaboration application.
This issue occurs because Lync 2013 does not deliver the information of the conversation participants to the %contact-id% parameter.
To resolve this issue, install the following update:
2825630 Description of the Lync 2013 update: September 20, 2013
For more information about how to integrate Lync 2013 with a third-party collaboration application, go to the following Microsoft website:
Article ID: 2854650 - Last Review: 09/21/2013 05:46:00 - Revision: 1.0
Microsoft Lync 2013
- kbqfe kbfix kbsurveynew kbexpertisebeginner KB2854650