No missed call notification when a caller hangs up a PSTN call before the call is answered in a Lync Server 2010 environment
- A manager configures a Microsoft Lync 2010 client to forward calls to a delegate in a Microsoft Lync Server 2010 environment.
- The manager receives a Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) call.
- The Lync 2010 client for the delegates starts ringing.
- The caller hangs up before a delegate answers the call.
Article ID: 2861320 - Last Review: 07/12/2013 22:13:00 - Revision: 1.0
- kbqfe kbfix kbsurveynew kbexpertiseadvanced KB2861320