No missed call notification when a caller hangs up a PSTN call before the call is answered in a Lync Server 2010 environment
Consider the following scenario:
- A manager configures a Microsoft Lync 2010 client to forward calls to a delegate in a Microsoft Lync Server 2010 environment.
- The manager receives a Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) call.
- The Lync 2010 client for the delegates starts ringing.
- The caller hangs up before a delegate answers the call.
In this scenario, the manager and the delegate do not receive a missed call notification in Outlook.
To resolve this issue, install the following cumulative update:
Description of the cumulative update for Lync Server 2010: July 2013
Article ID: 2861320 - Last Review: 07/12/2013 22:13:00 - Revision: 1.0
Microsoft Lync Server 2010 Standard Edition, Microsoft Lync Server 2010 Enterprise Edition
- kbqfe kbfix kbsurveynew kbexpertiseadvanced KB2861320