Build number and file names for this update rollup
|Rollup package||Build number||File name (32-bit editions)||File name (64-bit editions)|
|Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Server||5.0.9690.3911||Not applicable||CRM2011-Server-KB2872369-LangID-amd64.exe|
|Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 for Microsoft Office Outlook||5.0.9690.3911||CRM2011-Client-KB2872369-ENU-LangID-i386.exe||CRM2011-Client-KB872369-ENU-LangID-amd64.exe|
|Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 E-mail Router||5.0.9690.3911||CRM2011-Router-KB2872369-LangID-i386.exe||CRM2011-Router-KB2872369-LangID-amd64.exe|
|Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Language Pack||5.0.9690.3911||CRM2011-Mui-KB2872369-LangID-i386.exe||CRM2011-Mui-KB2872369-LangID-amd64.exe|
|Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Reporting Extensions||5.0.9690.3911||Not applicable||CRM2011-Srs-KB2872369-LangID-amd64.exe|
Update rollup information
Update Rollup 16 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 is available for on-premises customers.
The following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:Download the 2872369 package now.
You cannot import a database that was created by using Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Update Rollup 6 or a later version of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 into a deployment of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Update Rollup 5 or an earlier version of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011.
Windows Update installation
Use Windows Update to automatically install Update Rollup 16 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011. This update rollup will be available on Windows Updates in January 2014.
You can configure Windows to automatically install recommended updates. This setting addresses noncritical problems and helps improve your computing experience. Optional updates are not downloaded or installed automatically when you use this setting.
To learn more about the settings for installing Windows updates, go to the following Microsoft websites:
To install Update Rollup 16 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 by using Windows Update, follow these steps:
- Click Start, and then type Update in the Start Search box.
- In the list of results, click Windows Update.
- In the navigation pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows checks for the latest updates for your computer.
- If you receive a message that states that important updates are available or that prompts you to review important updates, select the check boxes for any updates that you want to install, and then click OK.
Note Click any update for more information.
- Click Install updates.
- Read and accept the license terms, and then click Finish (if the update requires this action). If you are prompted to enter an administrator password, type the password. Confirm that you accept the terms if you are prompted to do this.
To manually install Update Rollup 16 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, follow these steps.
- Go to the following Microsoft Update Catalog website:
- In the Search box, type 2872369, and then click Search.
- Click Add to add the update to the basket.
- Click Download.
- Click Browse, specify the folder to which you want to download the update, and then click OK.
- Click Continue, and then click I Accept to accept the Microsoft Software License Terms.
- When the update is downloaded to the location that you specified, click Close.
For more information about the Microsoft Update Catalog, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
How to download updates that include drivers and hotfixes from the Windows Update Catalog
Additional installation information
- After you install this update rollup, exit any existing Microsoft Dynamics CRM sessions, and then start a new Microsoft Dynamics CRM session.
- When you deprovision a language pack, the language settings of all Microsoft Dynamics CRM users who are using that language will revert to the default language settings. The reprovisioning process does not update the language settings of users. Therefore, users must reset their language settings in the personal options section when they log on to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011.
You must have Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Update Rollup 6 (build 5.0.9690.1992) or a later version of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 installed to apply this update rollup. For more information about Update Rollup 6, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Update Rollup 6 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 is available
For information about compatibility, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Compatibility List
If you are prompted to restart the computer, do this after you apply the update rollup.
You can uninstall Update Rollup 16 from a server that is running Microsoft Dynamics CRM. However, make sure that you back up your databases before you uninstall Update Rollup 16. For more information, go to the following Microsoft Developer Network (MSDN) websites:
Issues that are resolved in Update Rollup 16 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
Update Rollup 16 resolves the following issues:
- Emails generated by RightFax software are not tracked by CRM when using Exchange 2010.
- UnhandledException: Microsoft Dynamics CRM has experienced an error. Reference number for administrators or support: #3244E1C6 when deleting a solution.
- Email attachments are not being deleted from the dbo.Attachment table when their parent record is deleted.
- SSL Offloading does not work when CRM is not using Claims/IFD authentication.
- OverriddenCreatedOn* attribute is missing from V3 Custom Entities.
- Clicking on report preview throws error on an Updated Organization from Update Rollup 6, "HttpUnhandledException: Microsoft Dynamics CRM has experienced an error. Reference number for administrators or support: #3423D182".
- When you click to create a folder for a record in CRM 2011 the SharePoint page is shown instead of the list part grid page.
- Conditional formatting breaks page navigation in view within CRM for Outlook client.
- When you select an email that is tracked in CRM, and you have the reading pane viewable for emails, Outlook may hang or become unresponsive. Once Outlook returns controls and becomes responsive you notice that the Track in CRM form region for the tracked in CRM email contains a large number of parties on the TO, CC, or BCC.
- Retry logic causes unexpected results on some OrganizationServiceProxy methods.
- Appointment created and deleted from the web will only be deleted from the organizers Outlook calendar. Occurs when the meeting organizer sends Outlook invitations.
- When you attempt to configure the outlook client for an organization and the organization friendly name matches an organization that you already have configured, you will be prompted that an organization with that display name already exists. If you then correct the display name and proceed with the configuration, configuration will succeed. However the next time that you launch the configuration wizard the wizard will fail to launch. "There is a problem communicating with the Microsoft Dynamics CRM server. The server might be unavailable. Try again later. If the problem persists, contact your system administrator."
- When you have more subjects in the subject tree than can be viewed without a scrollbar, the scrollbar is not shown in IE or FireFox.The scrollbar is shown correctly in chrome.
- When you attempt to view html web resources in the CRM web or outlook client application by opening them from the ribbon, the web resources that are shown are old versions. This occurs even after you have published changes to the web resources. If you clear temporary internet files the web resources are shown correctly.
- When you create a process step using create, update, or send email step and you put in the body of the email more than 65K characters and then publish and execute the process the step will fail.
- A 404 error is seen when accessing organization. Prior to getting 404 you deleted thousands of managed optionset values through the SDK or UI without replacing those deleted optionset values with new values. Then you published customizations.
- Deployment Manager and Plugin Registration performance is slow due to DC communication.
- Appointments and Service appointments are automatically shared with the user that shared the record.
- Organizations that upgraded from Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 and have existing ISV.config customizations in place may encounter situations when the import of managed solutions fails to update or overwrite components in the ribbon that were created as part of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 upgrade.
- Searching for a contact in address book fails raising this error:"The Contacts folder associated with this address list could not be opened; it may have been moved or deleted, or you do not have permissions. For information on how to remove this folder from the Outlook Address Book, see Microsoft Outlook Help" or the data in the columns is not correct.
- Outlook pops up error if clicking CRM folders before the loading of CRM toolbar: "Microsoft CRM has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience."
- Can't renew\copy a Contract when Contract Line items dates are greater than the Contract.
- Custom Plugins registered against the RetrieveMultiple message and specifying "none" as the Primary Entity will fail with a SerializationException starting with the December 2012 Service Update due to an unknown Type originating from the plugins that are part of the ActivityFeeds solution.
- Some fields lose data on save and synchronization when focus is not moved from the field when using the CRM Outlook client.
- Reports do not render correctly after applying CRM 2011 Update Rollup 12.
- "SQL Server error" on Campaign Activity quick find search if including "channeltypecode".
- Sporadically, e-mail sent from Outlook router are sent with winmail.dat attachment.
- Re-tracking contacts in child contact folders result in duplicate contacts after synchronization.
- When a form that contains a Silverlight Web Resource in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, the Silverlight control fails to be resized when the user resizes the form making it difficult to access some portions of the Silverlight resource.
- You can access System Settings no matter the security role assigned.
- Users are unable to view audit history is the records they own are part of another record that they do not have sufficient privileges to access. If they only happens for one record, users are unable to see the remaining audit details they do have access to.
- Summary Filter is not shown when using N:N relationship criteria.
- Export to Excel in Outlook fails with long relationship/entity/field names.
- Unable to navigate to next page records through the CRM form window using the short cut (Up/Down Arrows) in the top right corner of form.
- When using Process Driven forms in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, users with restricted privileges may encounter "Error on Page" messages or "Error: Unable to get property 'trigger' of undefined or null reference" error dialogs.
- Memory growth is experienced in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Client for Outlook when the Activity Feeds Solution is present in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online organization.
- Mail Merge fails for Office 2013 Outlook clients when using Cached Mode.
- Currency symbol keeps as the base currency symbol in activity created by Dialog.
- User from 1 business unit are able to see records of other business unit when entity records between business units are merged and the records are owned by the default teams for the associated business units.
- If the chart pane is enabled on any view for an entity in the Outlook client, and if the user utilizes the "Email a Link" feature and selects the current view, the URL that is generated and then copied to a blank e-mail will contain invalid parameters. Clicking on this link then generates a CRM platform error, which indicates that invalid parameters were passed to the request.
- Offline script generated Orders change Order ID's upon offline/online Sync.
- When you attempt to use a service account to impersonate users in Exchange to poll for email to be delivered into CRM using the email router, and that service account does not have a mailbox the CRM email router will not be able to proceed either with check access or during normal execution.
- Controls on the new driven forms introduced in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 December 2013 Service Update are not being updated with data that was modified as part of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 plugin.
- Outlook saved views are not sorted alphabetically like in the web client.
- Cannot delete managed solution because of IsMapiPrivate and LeftVoiceMail fields.
- Workflow failed with "The deserializer has no knowledge of any type that maps to this name"
- With a Decimal Number field with Precision parameter > 6, a number beginning with 0.000000 errors on Orders. "Error. An error has occurred".
- There is an error in XML document (1, 1181). when validating MAPI properties through EWS.
- When you use the CRM web client or CRM client for Outlook you notice memory increasing when you use the SharePoint List Web Part for CRM.
- Deployments with large datasets in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 may suffer performance bottlenecks on default views, lookups, and queries if the EnableRetrieveMultipleOptimization registry setting is set to zero.
- Notes in the Outlook preview section are sorted by modified date instead of created date.
- In Update Rollup 13 users cannot print the whole grid page with Internet Explorer 10.
- When users change the field 'Start Time' (or any other date field) to third Sunday of October, for any year, in the Brasilia time zone. the field is changed to 1/1/1970.
- Users receive "not read" receipts if <DeleteEmails> is true in the EmailAgent.xml for the Email Router.
- Post Polaris: the Timeout option in wait condition of workflow disappears on Edit.
- After applying Update Rollup 12 on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Server, users of the offline edition of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Client for Outlook are unable to configure their Offline Scheduled Sync settings under Personal Settings.
- When running an SSRS report and using certain specific locales in personal options in CRM, the report does not contain the correct format as the correct language is not selected based upon the current users locale. In this specific example end user has selected English (India) locale of 16393.
- When you use IE 10 and you attempt to view an email activity using the CRM email activity form, the body of the email is not fully shown. This occurs when the email that was viewed was promoted into CRM either by the Outlook client or Email router and the email body was well formed HTML.
- When synchronizing service appointments in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 from Outlook To CRM, the activity parties on the appointments are being rescheduled even though they may not have changed. This can potentially cause workflows or plugins to be invoked unnecessarily on the server producing inconsistent results.
- Multi-threaded SDK app crash with System.InvalidOperationException.
- Unable to view Personal E-mail Templates with EnableRetrieveMultipleOptimization is set to 2.
- When you attempt to choose a value from a multi parameter drop down in a SSRS report from within CRM web or Outlook client you receive a script error. "Error: No such interface supported".
- You cannot import a solution which contains an out of the box chart where that out of the box chart has been deleted in the destination system.
- After Update Rollup 12, datetime picklist does not show the selected value when opened.
- After Update Rollup 12, rows of Audit History view are not aligned.
- Importing an updated solution version fails to import with UR12+
- Changing the resource on a service activity creates temporary duplicates.
- Service activity tooltip/color not updated for change in status reason.
- Deployment Manager not opening after making the failover to the mirror SQL.
- Cannot use print preview for draft replied emails with images after Update Rollup 12 & 13.
- Outlook offline reports not showing parameter pane.
- Unable to configure CRM outlook client when TurnOffFetchThrottling is enabled.
- When an error is raised when submitting the merge dialog form, and upon a second attempt to merge the data you change the selection of fields on the dialog, those changes are not submitted to the platform. The initial set of fields are used instead of updated.
- UI rendering issue with dynamic position option set for web hosted applications.
- Multi-text content is not printed correctly.
- When the Deployment Profile is set to Local System after Update Rollup 12 for the Email Router is applied, when you restart the service, the router hangs and will not send messages. When you enable verbose logging, you see that it does not continue checking settings. Also, the Email Router Configuration Wizard window either hangs or takes a really long time to open.
- Jscript error when opening field editor for Yomi field.
- Subgrid does not display correctly when using Internet Explorer 8.
- Post Update Rollup 12: prvWriteSdkMessageProcessingStep privilege required to enable some workflows.
- LeftVoiceMail field is missing on some custom activities post Update Rollup 12.
- Tracked Email Not Promoted if Opened in Inspector View from Sent Items.
- Voice mail messages are being rejected by the email router with the error below. These emails were tracked fine when the mailboxes were on Exchange 2007. However the issue started occurring post migrating the mailboxes to Exchange 2013. Issue is only with the emails that come as part of voice mail messages, rest of the emails are getting tracked fine.
Instance validation error: 'OneOff' is not a valid value for MailboxTypeType
- Recurring Appointment "Data Propagation" does not list Custom attribute.
- Most recently viewed data disappears periodically after you have used to open more than 40 records.
- SQL Deadlocks when calling Associate request adding users to teams.
- Add activity button gets enabled for closed case even though it should be grayed out.
- The first tab on the form becomes visible unexpectedly overriding customizations.
- Filter in view does not work when for Option Set containing entries with '&' character.
- Invalid XML when creating a campaign with special characters in view criteria.
- Data from related entities missing when exporting to Excel from the CRM for Outlook Client.
- Consider the scenario where you are creating an e-mail template. During the process copy part of a rich text or HTML formatted document and paste it into the subject line. The template creation appears to have a normal subject however the resulting e-mails from the template contain style tags.
- Any modification to Duplicate Detection Email Template corrupts it.
- When you attempt to use a view that has a condition for Owner Equals Current User's Teams and the user does not belong to any team with a security role you receive an error: Invalid Argument.
- Outlook Filter settings not taken into consideration when performing a quick search.
- IME Settings for "Multiple lines of text” fields are not respected.
- Custom entity grid icon is not visible in Outlook.
- You receive error messages when accessing CRM fields in the CRM for Outlook client. "An error has occurred".
- Set Regarding does not work on a CRM 4.0 Client connecting to a CRM 2011 Server.
- Save & New when editing existing Connection does not populate Connected From.
- When you copy and paste a tracked recurring appointment in the CRM client for Outlook, the copied recurring appointment will become untracked in CRM, however a duplicate will be synchronized to Outlook upon each manual or background synchronization.
This occurs when the source recurring appointment contains an instance of the recurrence which has been modified or deleted and it is outside of the current effective range. For example an instance of the recurring appointment was canceled many months ago.
- UR12+ Spacing between dynamic fields in Processes is not maintained correctly.
- InvalidOperationException Errors Occur After Installing Microsoft Dynamics CRM Client For Outlook Update Rollup 11 Critical Update.
- SharePoint documents are stored to the root folder, not under accounts/contacts.
- When you create an new record and as part of the process of creating the new record you add notes to the record before performing the initial save some notes may not be created. This occurs if you click Save, Save & Close, or Save & New on the Ribbon with focus still in the body of the note that is being entered.
- Retry logic causes unexpected results on some OrganizationServiceProxy methods.
- Outlook Client quick find search box suggests search will be on current view.
- When opening and closing forms in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Client For Outlook, users may notice the memory of the WebFormsHost processes climb over time until the application reports it is low on memory.
- When installing the slipstreamed UR6 version of the CRM client for Outlook and the "Give me updates for Microsoft products and check for new optional Microsoft software when I update Windows" option is checked in Control Panel -> Windows Update -> Change Settings, Windows Update will automatically install the Critical Update (build 2903) patch during installation. However, the Microsoft.Crm.Outlook.Diagnostics.exe executable (and potentially other files) that it installs are build 3557 instead of 2903, causing Diagnostics to crash and problems when uninstalling.
- Customer is using Outlook 2007 with the option 'Send immediately when connected' unchecked. So, when he composes a new mail, it first goes to the Outbox and when we click on Send/Receive, it goes out.
When the CRM add-in is enabled and if we open the e-mail when it is in Outbox just to edit something, or simply to see the content and when we click on Send/Receive after that, the mail does not go out.
- After Update Rollup 14, the Print Preview on records does not display correctly. The footer overlaps the last tab with content.
- Outlook crashes when you have ShortTel Communicator and CRM client for Outlook installed.
- Mail merge fields not appear in word, template field definition not applied after template selection.
- Unable to configure CRM outlook client when TurnOffFetchThrottling is enabled.
- Cannot update StateCode and StatusCode of Phone Call entity via plugin code.
- When you type text and separate each value you want to resolve by a semi colon in a partylist field, only the first entry you types will persist after the auto resolve completes if each entry would resolve to more than 1 value.
- After CRM 2011 Update Rollup Up 12 lengthy form names in the Form selector are getting mixed with record data. When viewing an entity form with a display name that exceed the width of the left navigation it overflows onto the form. Before UR12 form names were simply truncated and "..." was appended. Post UR12 the form display name overflows onto the body and can over run the data. See screenshots for examples. In testing this issues is present in all IE versions, Chrome and Firefox.
- Clients having the Update Rollup 11 Critical Update are unable to configure if the server has attributes with a DisplayMask of ValidForAdvancedFind set to be non-searchable.
- Error importing org from CRM 2011 UR14 - System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Column names in each table must be unique. Column name 'LeftVoiceMail' in table 'ActivityPointerBase' is specified more than once.
- Outlook client unresponsive during startup.
- opying and pasting multiple lines of text from a Word document to the body of a CRM E-mail activity record causes additional line breaks to be inserted in between each line. This issue did not occur prior to Update Rollup 12.
- Exporting solution does not contain relationship information if changed.
- Quick find within a Custom dashboard for Articles does not render any results.
- When you run Contact Duplicate Detection rule Full Name does not appear in the list.
- When the MAPI store for the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Client for Outlook is empty, updates to the cache may cause Outlook to terminate unexpectedly.
- When replying to e-mail activity records in the application, if a user presses the enter key in the body, followed by the delete key, a line break is inserted into the body of the form.
- Shared activities do not show in outlook offline mode.
- CRM Outlook Client Attempts To Handle Tracked Items In Shared Calendar.
- When you open an entity form and you attempt to navigate to a side navigation item, for example Activities or Closed Activities, the navigation may be interrupted. You may instead find that your form focus is now the first selectable field on the main section of the entity form. For example on the Account entity form, Name field is selected.
- Entity records containing textarea attributes such as Notes on the Reading Pane in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Client for Outlook may cause the client to become unresponsive.
- Developer experience for script debugging is broken.
- Same Ribbon Display Rule in multiple solutions cause extremely slow form load.
- Script Error clicking links on side navigation before form fully loads.
- Wait Until condition are not being triggered if watched attribute contains NULL value.
- Outlook crashes when using CRM client for Outlook UR15 or UR11 CU.
- When you attempt to choose a value from a multi parameter drop down in a SSRS report from within CRM web or Outlook client you receive a script error.
Error: No such interface supported
- Outlook client fails to load or crashes when client OrgDBOrgSettings are set.
- Changes made to the personal view query is not updating in Outlook client since Update Rollup 12.
- After installing Update Rollup 15 for CRM 2011 the Mail Merge button on the entity record Add tab does not seem to do anything when clicked.
- In some environments, conditions may exist when the registry keys of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook Client are being duplicated when being read causing an exception to occur that terminates the Outlook process.
- This functionality changed UR12+. The custom activity form is not automatically closing when clicking on Mark Complete. The ribbon buttons are disabled and only option is to close with the X. Pre UR12 the form closed when clicking "mark as complete"
- Users of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Client for Outlook may be unable to configure the client if they are utilizing a proxy PAC file. The configuration wizard will terminate with a "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" error.
- Creation and deletion of business units cannot be done in a timely manner.
- When you are using the CRM 4 client for Outlook while connected to a CRM 2011 organization using IFD authentication you are not able to access the Organization (SOAP) endpoint or the ODATA (REST) endpoint.
This works if you are using the CRM 2011 client for Outlook or the CRM web client.
- The process of assigning records from one user to another user and changing business units via the SetBusinessSystemUserRequest takes a long time to execute if the original owner owns a large number of records, for example 50K contacts. This process can also cause the tempdb log to increase in size and cause problems if you run out of disk space for tempdb.
- Dashboard Tab Ordering is incorrect.
- The owner of the child record in a merge inherits invisible rights to the master record.
Hotfixes and updates that you must enable or configure manually
Update Rollup 16 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM contains no hotfixes or updates that you must enable or configure manually.
Update Rollup 15 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM contains no hotfixes or updates that you must enable or configure manually.
Update Rollup 14 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM contains no hotfixes or updates that you must enable or configure manually.
Update Rollup 13 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM contains no hotfixes or updates that you must enable or configure manually.
Update Rollup 12 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 contains the following update that you must enable or configure manually: Sync the private property from Outlook appointments to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 with Update Rollup 13
Update Rollup 11 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 fixes the following issue that you must manually resolve you install Update Rollup 11 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011:Microsoft Dynamics CRM E-mail Router Rule Deployment Wizard does not work in an Exchange 2003 and Exchange 2010 mixed environment
Update Rollup 10 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 contains no hotfixes or updates that you must enable or configure manually.
Update Rollup 8 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 contains the following update that you must enable or configure manually:
You experience poor performance when you use Find Available Times in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
Update Rollup 7 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 contains no hotfixes or updates that you must enable or configure manually.
Update Rollup 6 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 contains the following update that you must enable or configure manually:
How to control PrincipalObjectAccess table growth in CRM 2011
To clean up the PrincipalObjectAccess table after you install Update Rollup 6, follow the steps in the following Microsoft Knowledge Base article:
Slow performance when pinning views in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Update Rollup 5 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 contains no hotfixes or updates that you must configure manually.
Update Rollup 4 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 contains no hotfixes or updates that you must configure manually.
Update Rollup 3 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 contains no hotfixes or updates that you must configure manually.
Update Rollup 2 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 contains the following update that you must enable or configure manually:
You experience slow performance when you perform RetrieveMultiple queries on large datasets in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
Update Rollup 1 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 contains no hotfixes or updates that you must configure manually.
The third-party products that this article discusses are manufactured by companies that are independent of Microsoft. Microsoft makes no warranty, implied or otherwise, about the performance or reliability of these products.
Update Rollup 16 File Information