FIX: Responses from WCF web service are sent back to wrong orchestration when source of BizTalk message body is Path
Consider the following scenario:
- You install Cumulative Update 6 (CU6) for Microsoft BizTalk Server 2010 on a BizTalk server.
- You publish an orchestration as a web service that uses a two-way solicit-response WCF port (WCF custom binding).
- You configure the source of the incoming BizTalk message body to use Path with the following string in the WCF send port:
/*[local-name()='Fault']/*[local-name()='detail']/* | /*[not(local-name()='Fault')]
- Messages are sent to the web service at the same time by several orchestration instances.
Cumulative update informationThis issue was first fixed in the following cumulative update of BizTalk Server:
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Article ID: 2903322 - Last Review: 10/10/2015 00:30:00 - Revision: 2.0
Microsoft BizTalk Server Branch 2010, Microsoft BizTalk Server Developer 2010, Microsoft BizTalk Server Enterprise 2010, Microsoft BizTalk Server Standard 2010, Microsoft BizTalk Server 2013 Branch, Microsoft BizTalk Server 2013 Developer, Microsoft BizTalk Server 2013 Enterprise, Microsoft BizTalk Server 2013 Standard
- kbqfe kbfix kbsurveynew kbexpertiseadvanced KB2903322