Update Rollup 4 for Windows Azure Pack Web Sites Version 2
Issues that are fixed in this update rollup
Windows Azure Pack Web Sites Version 2This update rollup fixes the following issues:
- The combination of classic mode and Active Directory integration does not work. This update resolves this issue for Azure Pack Web Sites, but the issue is still present for Internet Integration Services (IIS). The problem stems from running IIS on a file server that uses Active Directory integration.
- There was a pre-existing capability to change the DNS suffix. However that capability did not work correctly. This is fixed so that the DNS suffix for an Azure Pack Web Sites cloud can be changed by using the following PowerShell command:Set-WebSitesConfig Global -DnsSuffix
- Because of a bug in the repair logic, it was possible to put the management role into a state in which it continuously repaired and would not stabilize.
- There was an issue with the PHP 5.5 support that was added in version 2 update 3. This issue is fixed, and PHP 5.5 is enabled correctly with this update.
- Repair worker was not working after an upgrade on newly added workers. This issue is fixed in this update.
- The vdir/vapp feature was not exposed in the on-premises portal but was available through the API. The portal update that is available with this update rollup release resolves this issue.
How to obtain and install Update Rollup 4 for Windows Azure Pack Web Sites Version 2
Download informationUpdate packages for Windows Azure Pack are available from Microsoft Update or by manual download.
To obtain and install an update package from Microsoft Update, follow these steps on a computer that has an applicable component installed:
- Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, double-click Windows Update.
- In the Windows Update window, click Check Online for updates from Microsoft Update.
- Click Important updates are available.
- Select the Update Rollup package, and then click OK.
- Click Install updates to install the update package.
The following file is available for manual download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Installation instructionsTo install this update rollup, follow the installation instructions in the Upgrading Windows Azure Pack: Web Sites topic on the Microsoft TechNet website.
These instructions describe how to upgrade or install Windows Azure Pack Web Sites Version 2 Update 4. The topic provides additional guidance about how to monitor the upgrade and check the upgrade status.
Because of the changes that were made to data stores in addition to executable changes, this update cannot be rolled back.
Files that are updated
|File name||File size||Version|
Article ID: 2992029 - Last Review: 06/21/2015 17:44:00 - Revision: 3.0
- kbqfe kbfix kbexpertiseinter kbsurveynew atdownload KB2992029