FIX: BTARN Elemica fails when affirmationindicator does not equal "yes" or "no" in BizTalk Server
- You connect to the Elemica Network by using Microsoft BizTalk Accelerator for RosettaNet 3.3 to receive PIDX messages from your partners.
- In the message, the affirmationindicator element has a value other than exactly "yes" or "no." For example, the affirmationindicator element has a value of "Yes" (capitalized).
There was a failure executing the receive pipeline: "Microsoft.Solutions.BTARN.Pipelines.Receive, Microsoft.Solutions.BTARN.PipelineReceive, Version=126.96.36.199, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=xxxxxx" Source: "Pipeline " Receive Port: "ReceivePortName" URI: "/BTARNHttpReceive/BTSHTTPReceive.dll?xRNResponseType=async" Reason: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: fieldValue
BizTalk Rosettanet raises the error:
Receive pipeline rejected incoming message
due to the following RNIF exception:
UNP.DHDR.VALERR : A failure occurred while validating the delivery header.
Cumulative update informationThis issue was first fixed in the following cumulative update of BizTalk Server:
After you install this hotfix, follow these steps:
- Unenlist all orchestrations and send ports, and disable all receive locations.
- In your application, right-click Resources, and then click Add->BizTalk Assemblies.
- Follow these steps:
- Click Add, and then select the "Microsoft.Solutions.BTARN.Schemas.RNIFv201.dll" file from your RosettaNet installation on the computer.
- Select the Overwrite All check-box.
- Click OK.
- Notice that all the send and receive pipelines in send port and receive locations are changed to "PassthruTransmit." Revert these pipelines to "BTARN Send" and "Receive pipeline."
- Right-click your application, and then click Refresh.
- Start all the orchestrations.
For more information about software update terminology, see Description of the standard terminology that is used to describe Microsoft software updates.
Third-party information disclaimer
Article ID: 2995261 - Last Review: 12/31/2015 18:03:00 - Revision: 2.0
- kbqfe kbfix kbsurveynew kbexpertiseadvanced kbbts KB2995261