FIX: Error or blank page when you click the workbook link under "Data Refresh - Recent Activity"
Consider the following scenario:
- You use Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or Microsoft SQL Server 2014 in PowerPivot Mode.
- You add a PowerPivot Workbook to a PowerPivot Gallery, and then enable the scheduled data refresh.
- You run a scheduled data refresh.
- You browse to the Central Administration-> PowerPivot Management Dashboard -> Data Refresh - Recent Activity and then click the workbook link.
Sorry, this site hasn't been shared with you.
The issue was first fixed in the following cumulative update of SQL Server.
- Cumulative Update 1 for SQL Server 2014 SP1
- Cumulative Update 7 for SQL Server 2014
- Cumulative Update 4 for SQL Server 2012 SP2
About cumulative updates for SQL Server
Each new cumulative update for SQL Server contains all the hotfixes and all the security fixes that were included with the previous cumulative update. Check out the latest cumulative updates for SQL Server:
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Article ID: 3020750 - Last Review: 06/22/2015 15:14:00 - Revision: 3.0
Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Service Pack 2, Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Enterprise, Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Developer, Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Standard, Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Web, Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Service Pack 1
- kbqfe kbfix kbsurveynew kbexpertiseadvanced KB3020750