Cumulative Update 8 for Exchange Server 2013
Issues that the cumulative update resolves
- KB 3045301 SMTP is not transported over TLS 1.1 or TLS 1.2 protocol in an Exchange Server 2013 environment
- KB 3040681 MapiExceptionTimeout error during a hierarchy synchronization process of multiple public folders in Exchange Server 2013
- KB 3037417 Outlook cannot download an OAB file in an Exchange Server 2013 environment that mixes Exchange Server 2010
- KB 3037291 Can't add members to Outlook contact group by using MAPI over HTTP
- KB 3036952 Mailbox quota warning messages are not sent out after you migrate from Exchange Server 2010 to Exchange Server 2013
- KB 3036374 Incorrect NDR size limit message is displayed for German localization in an Exchange Server 2013 environment
- KB 3036365 "The specified address is not recognized or does not exist" error message in an Exchange Server 2013 environment
- KB 3032153 Recurring events in Calendar over DST are not adjusted on all ActiveSync devices in all Exchange Server environments
- KB 3031069 Mails are spoofed in Office 365 or in an Exchange Server 2013 environment
- KB 3030629 Outlook cannot open a shared folder on which a group you attend has the Reviewer permission in Exchange Server 2013
- KB 3018518 Garbled text in the Japanese "From" field in a forwarded DBCS message
- KB 3016440 Public folder mailbox quarantined
- KB 3012266 Update to increase availability address spaces to 200 in Exchange Server 2013
- KB 3011579 SaveChanges fails and generates a MAPI_E_NOT_FOUND error message on a large message body in Exchange 2013 CU6
- KB 3006861 "The SMTP address has no mailbox associated with it" error when you access a user's mailbox by using EWS application
- KB 3003974 Improved support for MSG files in an Exchange Server 2013 environment where OPENTEXT products are used
- KB 2988060 Cannot see the auditing results for an HttpModule-based extension for MAPI over HTTP protocol in Exchange Server 2013
- KB 2986941 "An Active Directory error 0x51 occurred" error when you run the "Setup /PrepareAD" command from a DC in Exchange 2013
- KB 2961741 Exchange Server 2013 delegated setup fails when the setup account is a member of Domain Admins
- KB 3026674 Alerts from SCOM state that some Exchange Server 2013 Managed Availability health sets are in the unhealthy state
- KB 3012580 Senders receive a message copy after they click "Reply to All" in Exchange ActiveSync
Cumulative update information
Known issue with this updateAfter you install this update in your environment where the DST update for Chile and Mexico is applied, the calendar items are shifted incorrectly. To work around this issue, see Exchange Calendar items are shifted incorrectly when some Windows DST updates are applied (3048372).
PrerequisitesThe setup process for Exchange Server 2013 will identify any missing prerequisites.
Restart requirementYou have to restart the computer after you apply this cumulative update package.
Registry informationYou do not have to make any changes to the registry after you apply this cumulative update package.
Removal informationAfter you install this cumulative update package, you cannot uninstall the package to revert to an earlier version of Exchange Server 2013. If you uninstall this cumulative update package, Exchange Server 2013 is removed from the server.
For more information about the coexistence of Exchange Server 2013 and earlier versions of Exchange Server in the same environment, see Exchange 2013 System Requirements.
For more information about other Exchange updates, see Exchange Server Updates: build numbers and release dates.
Article ID: 3030080 - Last Review: 12/10/2015 08:57:00 - Revision: 6.0
- kbfix kbsurveynew kbexpertiseadvanced KB3030080