FIX: Data Alerts tables are filled up and never clear old data when you use alerts for SSRS 2012 or SSRS 2014 reports
- You have configured Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Reporting Services (SSRS 2012) or SQL Server 2014 Reporting Services (SSRS 2014) to run in SharePoint Integrated mode.
- You have installed Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 or Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 on your computer.
- You have created some data alerts for some reports in your SharePoint site.
Note By default, Reporting Service retains the alert data of the past 180 days. The retention time of the alert data depends on the value of the AlertingMaxDataRetentionDays key that is set in the Rsreportserver.config file. By default, the Rsreportserver.config file is located in the following path:
Cumulative Update informationThis issue was first fixed in the following cumulative update of SQL Server.
- Cumulative Update 1 for SQL Server 2014 SP1
- Cumulative Update 7 for SQL Server 2014
- Cumulative Update 5 for SQL Server 2012 SP2
Id. de artículo: 3038332 - Última revisión: 06/22/2015 14:01:00 - Revisión: 3.0
- kbqfe kbfix kbsurveynew kbexpertiseadvanced KB3038332