FIX: A tablix data region is rendered as corrupted in SSRS in Cumulative Update 3 for SQL Server 2012 SP2
- You use the Report Designer and Report Builder (SSRS) in Cumulative Update 3 for Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Service Pack 2 (SP2) or a later update.
- You have a report that contains a tablix data region.
In this scenario, when the report is rendered either in print preview or as a PDF, you find that the first row of the tablix data region is expanded vertically, and the format of the rest of the tablix data region is corrupted.
Note This issue also occurs in SQL Server 2014.
Cumulative Update informationThis issue was first fixed in the following cumulative update of SQL Server:
- Cumulative Update 1 for SQL Server 2014 SP1
- Cumulative Update 7 for SQL Server 2014
- Cumulative Update 5 for SQL Server 2012 SP2
Recommendation: Install the latest cumulative update for SQL Server
Article ID: 3041056 - Last Review: 06/22/2015 14:25:00 - Revision: 3.0
- kbqfe kbfix kbexpertiseinter kbsurveynew KB3041056