May 12, 2015 security update for Skype for Business (Lync 2013) changes text strings in Outlook add-in
After you apply the May 12, 2015, security update for Microsoft Skype for Business (Microsoft Lync 2013), some text strings on user interfaces of Microsoft Outlook add-in will be updated as follows:
About the improvements
- The tooltip for the New Skype Meeting button is updated from "Create a new Skype Meeting" to "Create an online meeting for Skype for Business, formerly known as Lync."
- The tooltip for the Join Skype Meeting button is updated from "Click to join the Skype Meeting now" to "Click to join the meeting in Skype for Business, formerly known as Lync." See screen shot 1 and screen shot 2.
- You will see screen shot 1 when you open a meeting item in the Calender view.
- You will see screen shot 2 when a meeting is selected in the Calender view.
- The description text for the "Join Skype Meeting" link is updated to "This is an online meeting for Skype for Business, the professional meeting and communications app formerly known as Lync." See screen shot 1.
Screen shot 2:
Article ID: 3064068 - Last Review: 03/11/2016 05:21:00 - Revision: 2.0
Microsoft Lync 2013, Skype for Business
- kbqfe kbsurveynew kbfix kbexpertisebeginner KB3064068