Cumulative Update 10 for Exchange Server 2013
Issues that the cumulative update fixes
This update fixes the issues that are described in the following Microsoft Knowledge Base articles:
- KB 3087126 MS15-103: Description of the security update for Exchange Server: September 8, 2015
- KB 3094068 Permissions for a linked mailbox are added to an account in the wrong forest in an Exchange Server 2013 environment
- KB 3093884 The link in a quarantined email shows an empty list for ActiveSync-enabled devices in Exchange Server 2013
- KB 3088911 Inline attachments are sent as traditional when you smart forward an HTML email in an iOS device in Exchange Server 2013
- KB 3087571 Can't edit or resend a delayed delivery message when you open the message from the Outbox folder in Exchange Server 2013
- KB 3087293 "550 5.6.0" NDR and duplicated attachments when an encrypted email is sent in Outlook in Exchange Server 2013
- KB 3080511 HTML forms aren't available when the DisableFilter parameter is enabled in Outlook Web App in Exchange Server 2013
- KB 3080221 LegacyExchangeDN attribute is displayed when you use Outlook Web App to view an appointment in Exchange Server 2013
- KB 3079217 Outlook Web App replies to the wrong email address when an email has more than 12 recipients in Exchange Server 2013
- KB 3078966 Outlook 2011 for Mac client displays emails as they come from the same senders in Exchange Server 2013
- KB 3078438 Performance issues occur in an Exchange Server 2013 environment that's running BlackBerry Enterprise Server 5
- KB 3078404 Can't access a shared mailbox after you migrate from Exchange Server 2010 to Exchange Server 2013
- KB 3076257 EWS returns a Success response code even if a batch deletion request isn't completed in Exchange Server 2013
- KB 3074823 No Send As audit events are logged when you use Send As permission in Exchange Server 2013
- KB 3071776 "A problem occurred" error when you access shared folders in Exchang Server 2013 mailbox by using Outlook Web App
- KB 3069516 Mailbox size and quota information are reported incorrectly in Outlook and Outlook Web App in Exchange Server 2013
- KB 3061487 "FailedToGetRootFolders" error when you run an eDiscovery estimate search for archive mailboxes in Exchange Server 2013
- KB 3058609 Wrong recipient is specified in an inbox rule that has the ForwardTo or RedirectTo option in Exchange Server 2013
- KB 3009631 Advanced Find against the Sent Items folder in Outlook returns no result in Exchange Server 2013
- KB 2999011 Documents are partially indexed by Exchange search when they embed other documents in Exchange Server 2013
- KB 2983161 Organizational unit picker is missing when you create a Remote Mailbox in Exchange Admin Console in Exchange Server 2013
- KB 3091308 Can't install cumulative updates or service packs when MachinePolicy or UserPolicy is defined in Exchange Server 2013
- KB 3096978 "There was an error contacting Bing Maps" error when you use the Bing Map app in Outlook Web App in Exchange Server 2013
- KB 3110763 Server that's running Exchange Server 2013 restarts when an ActiveDirectoryConnectivityProbe is unsuccessful
Cumulative update information
PrerequisitesThe setup process for Exchange Server 2013 will identify any missing prerequisites.
Restart requirementYou may have to restart the computer after you apply this cumulative update package.
Registry informationYou don't have to make any changes to the registry after you apply this cumulative update package.
Removal informationAfter you install this cumulative update package, you can't uninstall the package to revert to an earlier version of Exchange Server 2013. If you uninstall this cumulative update package, Exchange Server 2013 is removed from the server.
For more information about the coexistence of Exchange Server 2013 and earlier versions of Exchange Server in the same environment, see Exchange 2013 System Requirements.
For more information about other Exchange updates, see Exchange Server Updates: build numbers and release dates.
Article ID: 3078678 - Last Review: 06/22/2016 07:00:00 - Revision: 8.0
- kbsurveynew kbfix atdownload kbexpertiseadvanced KB3078678