Reminders aren't created after you import webcal calendars to Outlook 2010
Important Follow the steps in this section carefully. Serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Before you modify it, back up the registry for restoration in case problems occur.
- Exit all Microsoft Office applications.
- Start Registry Editor:
- In Windows 10, go to Start, enter regedit in the Search Windows box, and then select regedit.exe in the search results.
- In Windows 8 or Windows 8.1, if you're using a mouse, move it to the upper-right corner, go to Search, enter regedit in the search text box, and then select regedit.exe in the search results.
- In Windows 7, go to Start, enter regedit in the Search programs and files text box, and then select regedit.exe in the search results.
- Locate and then select the following registry entry:HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\office\14.0\outlook\options\webcal
- On the Edit menu, point to New, and then select DWORD Value.
- Enter AllowReminderCreation, and then press the Enter key.
- In the Details pane, press and hold (or right-click) AllowReminderCreation, and then select Modify.
- In the Value data box, enter 1, and then select OK.
- Exit Registry Editor.
Article ID: 3085592 - Last Review: 11/10/2015 18:56:00 - Revision: 1.0
- kbqfe kbsurveynew kbexpertisebeginner kbbug kbfix kbtshoot KB3085592