Instant messages don't display exact time in Skype for Business when you have the Korean or Japanese language pack installed
- You use Microsoft Lync 2013 (Microsoft Skype for Business) and have the Korean or Japanese language pack installed.
- You apply update 2889853 or update 2889923 for Lync 2013 (Skype for Business).
- You set the Short time regional configuration option in the Korea or Japan region to the tt hh:mm format on your computer.
- You set the Long time regional configuration option in the Korea or Japan region to the tt h:mm:ss format on your computer.
- You send instant messages (IM) to someone in Skype for Business.
Note To set the Short time and Long time regional configuration options in the Korea or Japan region on a computer, go to Control Panel > Region and Language, and then, on the Formats tab, select the tt hh:mm option in the Short time format and select the tt h:mm:ss option in the Long time format.
Note Lync 2013 was upgraded to Skype for Business in April 2015.
- Change the Short time format from tt hh:mm to HH:mm.
- Change the region from Korea to English to change a double-byte character set (DBCS) display for time.
Article ID: 3096509 - Last Review: 10/13/2015 18:00:00 - Revision: 1.0
- kbqfe kbfix kbsurveynew kbexpertiseinter KB3096509