A blank dialog box appears without any options in certain scenarios in Lync 2013 (Skype for Business)
Consider the following scenario:
- You're working on a computer that's running Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1).
- You set the screen resolution to Medium (125 percent of the standard dots per inch [DPI] setting) or Smaller (100 percent).
- You apply the June 2015 update for Microsoft Lync 2013 (Microsoft Skype for Business).
- You start an instant message (IM) conversation with another user, and you click Invite More People.
- You select the Transfer option from Call Control to transfer a call to another user.
- You start a conference call together with other users, and then you click Invite More People.
To fix this issue, install the October 13, 2015 update (KB3085581) for Lync 2013 (Skype for Business).
Note Lync 2013 was upgraded to Skype for Business in April 2015.
Article ID: 3096512 - Last Review: 10/13/2015 17:57:00 - Revision: 1.0
Microsoft Lync Server 2013, Skype for Business
- kbfix kbqfe kbexpertiseinter kbsurveynew KB3096512