Lync Phone Edition for Polycom telephones doesn't play music-on-hold when you hold a response group call in Lync 2013
- You are a member of a response group.
- You have a Microsoft Lync Phone Edition device for the Polycom CX500, Polycom CX600, or Polycom CX3000 telephone that has the October 2014 update or a later version installed.
- You answer a response group call in Microsoft Lync 2013 on a computer that has the Polycom telephone connected by using USB.
- You put the call on hold.
Article ID: 3107152 - Last Review: 12/08/2015 21:31:00 - Revision: 1.0
- kbqfe kbsurveynew kbfix kbexpertiseinter KB3107152