FIX: Default settings are used when you print to a non-default printer in SQL Server 2012 or SQL Server 2014 Reporting Services
- You have more than two printers, and one of them is set as the default printer.
- The default printer and the non-default printer have different settings. For example, the paper size of the default printer is smaller than the paper sized of the non-default printer.
- You use SQL Server 2012 or SQL Server 2014 Reporting Services.
When you try to print a report and choose to print from the non-default printer in this scenario, the printer settings of the default printer are unexpectedly used.
- Cumulative Update 13 for SQL Server 2014
- Cumulative Update 6 for SQL Server 2014 Service Pack 1
- Cumulative Update 10 for SQL Server 2012 Service Pack 2
- Cumulative Update 2 for SQL Server 2012 Service Pack 3
Recommendation: Install the latest cumulative update for SQL Server
Note You can find information about the latest SQL Server builds from Where to find information about the latest SQL Server builds.
Article ID: 3109051 - Last Review: 05/31/2016 06:21:00 - Revision: 6.0
- kbqfe kbsurveynew kbfix kbexpertiseinter KB3109051