May 10, 2016, cumulative update for SharePoint Server 2013 (KB3115029)
Cumulative update packages for Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 contain hotfixes for the issues that were fixed since the release of SharePoint Server 2013. This update has a prerequisite
This is build 15.0.4823.1003
of the cumulative update package.
We recommend that you test those hotfixes before you deploy them in a production environment. Because the builds are cumulative, each new release contains all the hotfixes and security updates that were included with the previous SharePoint Server 2013 update package releases. Important notes about the cumulative update package
- The Microsoft Office 2013 hotfixes are now multilingual. This cumulative update package contains updates for all languages.
- This cumulative update package includes all the server component packages. Additionally, this cumulative update package updates only those components that are installed on the system.
This cumulative update package includes cloud hybrid search capability to SharePoint Server 2013. Learn about cloud hybrid search for SharePoint
This update also fixes the issues that are described in the following Microsoft Knowledge Base articles:
- May 10, 2016, update for SharePoint Foundation 2013 (KB3115034)
- May 10, 2016, update for SharePoint Foundation 2013 (KB3114952)
- May 10, 2016, update for SharePoint Server 2013 (KB3115018)
- May 10, 2016, update for SharePoint Server 2013 (KB3114943)
- May 10, 2016, update for SharePoint Server 2013 (KB3114931)
- May 10, 2016, update for SharePoint Server 2013 (KB3085562)
This update is available only for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center. Virus-scan claim
Microsoft scanned this file for viruses by using the most current virus-detection software that was available on the date that the file was posted. The file is stored on security-enhanced servers that help prevent any unauthorized changes to it.
Hotfixes that are included in this cumulative update package This cumulative update package contains all the .msp files that we released as hotfixes or as public updates that target SharePoint Server 2013. This update package also targets SharePoint Foundation 2013. Therefore, you don't have to install those packages separately.ERROR: PhantomJS timeout occurred