Update adds and improves data connectivity and transformation features in Excel 2016
- New SAP HANA connector.
- New SharePoint folder connector.
- New Online Services connectors category.
- Improved DB2 connector that uses the Microsoft driver for IBM DB2.
- Improved Text/CSV connector that exposes editable settings in the Preview dialog box.
- Improved relational database connectors that display Schema information as part of the navigation hierarchy.
- Data Source Settings improvements, including "migrate source" capability.
- Advanced "Filter Rows" dialog mode.
- Inline input controls for the function invocation within the Query Editor.
- Query Steps improvements that allow to always generate Step names in English and support reordering of Query Steps through drag-and-drop gestures.
- Date picker support for Date fields input in Conditional Columns and Filter Rows dialog boxes.
- New shortcut menu entry to create new queries from the Queries pane.
Article ID: 3115250 - Last Review: 07/12/2016 16:31:00 - Revision: 1.0
- kbqfe kbsurveynew kbexpertisebeginner kbbug kbfix kbhowto KB3115250