August 9, 2016, update for SharePoint Server 2013 (KB3115445)
Improvements and fixes
- Translates some terms in multiple languages to make sure that the meaning is accurate.
- Fixes the following issues:
- When you use the SPFile.SendToOfficialFile API to send large files, you may receive the following exception: This update adds a Timeout property to the SPFile.SendToOfficialFile API so that the time-out of this operation is configurable.Error(s): "OfficialFile::SubmitFile: Encountered WebException when sending file.
- Administrators are unable to disable user profile redirection to Office 365 user profiles when hybrid features are enabled.
- You don't receive search results for documents that you have access to. This issue occurs because some custom or non-English word breakers don't change wordbreak access control lists correctly.
- You experience a time-out issue when you search from sites that have alternative urls configured. This update fixes the Alternative Access Mapping performance issue.
- When you try to add a source or location to an E-discovery set or an E-discovery case, you receive an exception if E-Discovery on-premises is connected by using a Cloud Search Service Application (SSA).
- When you use the SPFile.SendToOfficialFile API to send large files, you may receive the following exception:
How to download and install the update
Download CenterThis update is only available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center. Virus-scan claim
PrerequisiteTo apply this update, you must have Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Service Pack 1 installed.
Restart informationYou don't have to restart the computer after you install this update.
Article ID: 3115445 - Last Review: 08/09/2016 15:38:00 - Revision: 1.0
- kbexpertisebeginner atdownload kbsurveynew KB3115445