Update Rollup 9 for Microsoft Azure Site Recovery Provider
- Microsoft Azure Site Recovery Provider for System Center Virtual Machine Manager (3.3.x.x)
- Microsoft Azure Site Recovery Provider for Hyper-V (4.6.x.x)
- Microsoft Azure Site Recovery Provider (5.1.x.x)
Issue that's fixed in this update
- Azure Site Recovery Agent goes into a "Disconnected" state when you fail over your clustered VMM server to one of the passive nodes.
- The following error may be seen in your System Center Virtual Machine Manager's debug logs (also known as a Carmine trace):[Microsoft-VirtualMachineManager-Debug]30,1,DRRegistry.cs,321,System.Exception: Exception decrypting. Decryption failed with win32 error-2146893813 at Microsoft.VirtualManager.Engine.DRA.Common.DataProtection.Decrypt(Byte cipherText)
Update informationTo resolve these issues, the following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
PrerequisitesTo install this update, you must have Microsoft Azure Hyper-V Recovery Manager Provider (version 3.5.468.0 or later), Azure Site Recovery (version 4.6.660 or later), or Azure Site Recovery (version 5.1.1000 or later) installed.
Note You can check the installed provider version in the Programs and Features item in Control Panel.
Restart informationYou don't have to restart the computer after you apply this update. This update automatically stops the System Center Virtual Machine Manager services.
Article ID: 3121768 - Last Review: 12/09/2015 16:15:00 - Revision: 3.0
- kbqfe kbsurveynew atdownload KB3121768