FIX: A parsing error occurs when you use BizTalk Accelerator for SWIFT to process a valid FIN message of type MT 569
Cumulative update informationThis issue was first fixed in the Cumulative Update 1 for BizTalk Accelerator for SWIFT Message Pack 2015.
The following distinct, related changes were made to address the issue:
- The schema file MT569.xsd was corrected to allow Field 22F of subsequence C1a to specify a Qualifier value of AUTA.
- The validation policy rules that are defined in the file MT569_Validation_Policy.xml were updated to apply the appropriate validation when the AUTA Qualifier value is specified. Refer to the SWIFT User Handbook that is available from the SWIFT organization for more details about this validation.
File informationThe following table lists the files updated to fix this issue, which are included in Cumulative Update 1 for Message Pack 2015.
|File name||Installation path|
|MT569.xsd||[MP2015 Install Dir]\SWIFT Messages\A4SWIFT-SRG2015\Category 5\MT569\|
|MT569_Validation_Policy.xml||[MP2015 Install Dir]\SWIFT Messages\A4SWIFT-SRG2015\Category 5\MT569\|
- The default [MP2015 Install Dir] is located at: C:\Program Files (x86)\MP2015\.
- Each file that is listed in the table should be replaced with the version of the file that is included in Cumulative Update 1 for Message Pack 2015. Refer to KB article 3124428 for information about how to acquire this update.
- After you replace these files, you may have to update, rebuild, and redeploy any BizTalk applications that have dependencies on these files.
For more information about BizTalk Server hotfixes, see KB 2003907: Information about BizTalk hotfixes and Service Pack support.
Article ID: 3122042 - Last Review: 01/08/2016 23:18:00 - Revision: 1.0
- kbqfe kbsurveynew kbexpertiseadvanced kbfix KB3122042