Update for the Surface Pro 4 Intel Graphics Driver
A driver update is available to improve the performance and stability of Surface Book devices.
The Intel Corporation driver update for Intel Display Audio makes the following improvements:
- Improves the overall stability of the graphics driver.
- Resolves screen flickering in several popular applications.
- Resolves a scenario in which the display does not reinitialize correctly after the device resumes from sleep or hibernation.
- Together with an upcoming firmware update for the Surface Dock, addresses several scenarios in which external monitors do not display correctly while attached to the Surface Dock.
This update will be downloaded and installed automatically.
How to get this update
PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites for installing this update.
Restart informationYou may be prompted to restart the computer after you apply this update.
Update replacement informationThis update doesn't replace a previously released update.
File version information
- Intel HD Graphics 520 driver (v126.96.36.19909)
Learn about the terminology that Microsoft uses to describe software updates.
Third-party information disclaimer
The third-party products that this article discusses are manufactured by companies that are independent of Microsoft. Microsoft makes no warranty, implied or otherwise, about the performance or reliability of these products.
Article ID: 3151129 - Last Review: 04/26/2016 17:41:00 - Revision: 1.0
Surface Pro 4
- kbsurveynew atdownload kbfix kbexpertiseadvanced kbcontentauto KB3151129