FIX: Truncation errors when you use bcp command to import data from large text files on a Chinese version of Windows
- You execute a BCP command to import data from a text file on a system that has the system locale set to Chinese (Simplified, China).
- The text file is large, for example, more than 30 megabytes (MB).
- The field separator is set to multiple-bytes characters.
Error = [Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 11.0]String data, right truncation
- Cumulative Update 2 for SQL Server 2016
- Cumulative Update 1 for SQL Server 2014 SP2
- Cumulative Update 8 for SQL Server 2014 SP1
- Cumulative Update 4 for SQL Server 2012 SP3
Article ID: 3166545 - Last Review: 09/22/2016 03:33:00 - Revision: 6.0
- kbqfe kbfix kbsurveynew kbexpertiseadvanced KB3166545