FIX: Subscriptions that are filtered out are still affected by the actions in SSRS 2016
Consider the following scenario:
- You have more than one subscription in the My Subscriptions page or the Subscriptions page that's associated with a report in Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Reporting Services (SSRS 2016).
- You select more than one subscription by selecting the check box in front of the subscriptions.
- You use the search box to filter the selected subscriptions so that one or more subscriptions are filtered out from the selection.
- You select the Enable, Disable or Delete button to enable, disable or delete the filtered subscriptions.
Cumulative Update informationThe issue was first fixed in the following cumulative update of SQL Server.
Recommendation: Install the latest cumulative update for SQL Server
Each new cumulative update for SQL Server contains all the hotfixes and all the security fixes that were included with the previous cumulative update. We recommend that you download and install the latest cumulative updates for SQL Server:
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Article ID: 3167174 - Last Review: 07/25/2016 21:19:00 - Revision: 1.0
- kbqfe kbfix kbsurveynew kbexpertiseadvanced KB3167174