Update to add a security warning message when you schedule data refresh for PowerPivot workbooks
About the improvement
- You use PowerPivot for SharePoint on a SharePoint server, and the SQL Server version is SQL Server 2012, 2014, or 2016.
- You upload a PowerPivot workbook to a SharePoint document library on the SharePoint server.
- You schedule automatic refresh of the data in your workbook on the Manage PowerPivot Data Refresh page.
Be careful. The query to get the data might be unsafe so you should only refresh the workbook if you trust its source.
Do you want to refresh the workbook?
- Cumulative Update 5 for SQL Server 2012 Service Pack 3 (SP3)
- Cumulative update 9 for SQL Server 2014 SP1
- Cumulative Update 1 for SQL Server 2014 SP2
- Cumulative Update 2 for SQL Server 2016
- Cumulative Update 13 for SQL Server 2012 SP2
Article ID: 3171516 - Last Review: 10/18/2016 02:55:00 - Revision: 7.0
- kbqfe kbfix kbsurveynew kbexpertiseadvanced KB3171516